A Journal To Make Humans Smile is an awesome lined journal. Frank the Tank is the star but the rest of his friends add their two cents to make writing in this lined journal a bright spot in your day.
Frank and all his friends on a mission to make humans smile. Enjoy hilarious images and snarky quotes of the entire From Frank™ gang:
Frank a studly French Bulldog, the group leader and a true ladies man.
Walter a grumpy Labrador Retriever who's seen it all and drops pearls of wisdom through snide remarks.
Big Louie is a slow chubby sloppy English Bulldog who may not know the right thing to do. However he is always good for a laugh... Even at his own expense.
Lulu McFluff is a mixed breed who sometimes get lost in her own neighborhood. But this optimist always finds the bright side of things even when it isn't appealing
Izzy a high maintenance tabby cat- a sleek sassy sex kitten. Forever up to no good, Izzy's the type of friend who will always tell you if that dress makes you look fat.
- Deluxe lined journal contains 128 pages, enough space to write your best lines.
- Enjoy full-color spot art throughout of Frank the Tanks and his friends.
- Nicely bound hardcover measures 5.25 x 8.25 inches.
- Quality paper takes pen beautifully.
- Enjoy plenty of space so you can write or sketch anything you'd like.
- A ribbon marker let's you easily pick up where you left off.
- Also makes a wonderful gift item and is wonderfully priced!
From Frank(tm) is the brainchild of Kate Smith and her French bulldog, Frank the Tank. In 2008, Frank's humorous, human-like personality combined with Kate's quirky, yet happy, habit of talking for Frank and the idea of From Frank was born.
Frank's main goal in life is to make humans smile. And since he's not allowed to venture more than a block from his house, his cards help him do that. Frank knows how to live life - he appreciates the little things and quickly forgets the bad ones. The goal is to share these values with customers, help them to take life a little less seriously and ultimately to make them smile.