Subtitle Next-level Hacks to Supercharge Fat Loss, Boost Energy, and Build Muscle
This is your accessible, practical, science-backed guide to transforming your body, mind, and health with intermittent fasting.
Like any hot diet trend, intermittent fasting (IF) is surrounded by hype and misinformation. Written by nutrition and fitness expert and YouTube sensation Thomas DeLauer, Intermittent Fasting Made Easy moves you beyond how you could do IF to what you should do to get the very best results.
Known for making nutrition science cool and accessible, DeLauer gives you an action plan for maximizing results—designed with busy people juggling family, career, and everyday life in mind. It’s IF made easy and applied to real life.
Chapter by chapter, DeLauer walks you through the best practices for each of the key stages of intermittent fasting: the fasting window, breaking the fast, and the eating window. For each stage, find a checklist to confirm you’re on track as well as a troubleshooting section to make sure you are fasting in a way that supports your body and lifestyle. You’ll learn how to:
- Choose the best foods to eat (and which to avoid)
- Use supplements to support your progress
- Maximize your workout while intermittent fasting
- Avoid the most common mistakes people make
- Kick IF results into high gear by supercharging fat burning, boosting mental clarity, and enhancing sleep
- Get past IF roadblocks including mood swings, relapse, and plateauing
Also included are biohacks to level-up results specifically for women.
With Intermittent Fasting Made Easy, you’ll know exactly what to do to get the most out of intermittent fasting and dramatically optimize your life—starting now.