Subtitle Host a Spa Party for 4!
Host your own spa party! From invitations to parting gifts, this luxurious spa party in a box includes tools and inspiration for hosting a spa-tacular bash for four.
Plan, party, and pamper! Your All-Natural Spa Day experience starts with invitations and a party-planning guide, and wraps up with spa-themed activities and even ribbon-wrapped take-home presents. Activity cards include the science behind the fun.
Each child receives two mixing bowls with lids, a stir spoon, a head band, a bath bomb mold, and bubble powder. Plenty of shimmer powder is included for fairy dust and fairy glitter gel recipes. Using natural household ingredients like avocado, honey, baking soda, and lemons, young beauty scientists will whip up face and body scrubs, lip balms, cleansers, aromatherapy stones, and face masks.
At the end of the day, each guest leaves relaxed and rejuvenated, with a bath bomb to enjoy at home.
- Throw an all-natural pamper party: This educational kit includes supplies and instructions you need to host your own spa party for four, including invitations, bath bomb molds in fun shapes, headbands, and gift boxes
- 48-piece STEAM-focused kit includes: 4 bath-bomb molds, 4 large pots with lids, 4 small pots with lids, 4 stretchy headbands, 8 bath bomb fizz packets, shimmer powder, 4 pillow boxes, 4 ribbons, 4 stir spoons, 3 invitations, glitter scoop, sticker sheet, party planning guide, and 6 activity cards
- Party-planning guide ensures a perfect party: In addition to offering lists of items to have on hand, the planner offers tips for how to set a relaxing mood, recipes for healthy snacks, instructions for hand massages, and ice breaker discussion points and games to keep the atmosphere upbeat and positive
- Activities require additional household items and ingredients: Tools you may need include measuring spoons and cups, microwave-safe bowl, microwave, cookie cutters, and rolling pin or cylindrical can; some of the ingredients include oatmeal, honey, baking soda, cornstarch, cocoa powder, olive oil, essential oils, avocados, and grapes
- Perfect for budding cosmetic scientists ages 8+: Great activity for birthday parties, sleepovers, and parent-child bonding time