To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is seeking a Sales & Marketing Assisant to join our Centeral Marketing Team in our Beverly MA offfice. This position will be responsible for creating and helping produce marketing materials of all kinds for the group. They will also maintain the Edelweiss online catalogs; conducting training, uploading information and managing users, create catalogs etc. Assist with pre-show planning and preparation for trade shows. They will provide support to the Sales and Marketing departments as needed in a variety of tasks. This is a great opportunity to get a jump start on your Marketing career!
Key Responsiblites include but not limited to:
- Creating, editing, and compling marketing materials.
- Support the marketing and sales staff by creating sales and organizational materials as needed.
- Create, maintain and troublshoot Edelweiss interactive online catalog.
- Distribute advanced copies of new titles to the Marketing & Sales department.
- Assist with trade shows including gathering materials/information, assist with preperation, updating sales ordering tools, and managing attendees roles.
- Manage Marketing Calendar – add trade shows to the Sales Group calendar.
- Assist with Monthly Reporting.
- Customer Service emails.
- Assisting with Marketing mailing when needed.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Abliities
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Highly organized and excellent at multitasking.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly flexible and able to quickly think of creative solutions.
- Comfortable managing others and requesting tasks of others when needed.
Education and Experience
- College degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or related field.
- Computer proficiency, specifically with Microsoft office (programs frequently used include Word, Excel). A basic grasp of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is helpful.
- Promote positive attitude.
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The starting salary for this position is $45,000. This is an entry level position.
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits & generous paid time off.