With step-by-step instructions and safety information throughout, this book is a valuable technical resource for owners of Series II, IIA and III Land Rovers. The book covers:
- Choosing and buying a Series Land Rover
- Maintenance and service procedures
- Detailed guides for repair and maintenance of each of the car's systems, including brakes, steering and suspension, engine, clutch and transmission, axles, hubs and propshafts, and electrical systems
- Repairing and preventing corrosion
- Upgrades for reliability, comfort, performance and off-roading
- Rebuilding a Series Land Rover: things to know before you take on a project car.