Subtitle 70 years of legendary F1 drivers
Description Description Bask in Formula One glory with this 240-page, large-format tribute to all 33 F1 World Champions, featuring exhilarating photography and expert commentary.
Since the Grand Prix’s start in 1950, just 33 men have achieved the accolade of F1 World Champion. For the first time, legendary F1 commentator Maurice Hamilton
and award-winning photographers Bernard and Paul-Henri Cahier
bring the heroes of this iconic sport together, in a stunning photographic portrayal of the poise, skill and winning mindset that separates the fast from the furious, the elite from the talented.
Formula One and its champions are brought to life with:
- An exquisitely written profile of each of the 33 F1 World Champions, with key details from the driver’s life and F1 career
- Stunning photography of the drivers and their cars, both on and off the track
- Historic interviews with the sport’s lost heroes, including James Hunt and Ayrton Senna
- Exclusive quotes from icons such as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg
- A foreword by Bernie Ecclestone, former chief executive of the Formula One Group
Debate has raged over which driver is the best of the best
. It is impossible to say. But that will not deter energetic and informed discussion, usually predicated on a personal preference swayed by affection. Each of these champions will have experienced and delivered pulse-raising performances
many times over.
With this handsome homage to the most ferocious of sports and the incredible sportsmen who drive at the edge in pursuit of greatness, it is time to choose your favorite F1 Champion