Subtitle Quick and Easy High-Protein, Low-Sugar, Healthy-Fat Recipes for Lifelong Health-More Than 60 Family Friendly Meals to Prepare in 30 Minutes or Less
From the creator of Clean Eating Kitchen, Michelle Dudash presents The Low-Carb Mediterranean Cookbook with simple, plant-focused recipes for lifelong health.
The Mediterranean diet holds the top rank for being easy to follow and delivering proven results for improved heart health and blood sugar management, decreased risk of cancer, and increased longevity. This cookbook combines the best aspects of the Mediterranean diet with more than 100 nutritious recipes that help the whole family eat clean including 60 meals that can be prepared in 30-minutes or less.
Clean Eating Kitchen: The Low-Carb Mediterranean Cookbook delivers the benefits of the Mediterranean diet with fewer carbs, satisfying a mostly plant- and seafood-based regimen that is higher in protein and good fats. This book includes the healthiest, most crave-worthy ingredients and flavors of the Mediterranean diet that are sure to induce wanderlust, including:
- Greek Spinach Pie with Almond Flour Crust
- Lebanese Meat Pies with Ground Beef and Lemon
- Chickpea Vegetable Stew with Turmeric and Cumin
- Lentil Fattoush Salad with Caramelized Red Onions
- Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin with Grapes, Walnuts, and Blue Cheese
- Moroccan-Spiced Lamb Chops with Mint
- Chicken Gyro Lettuce Wraps
- Shrimp with Zoodles and Fresh Tomato Sauce
- And, Burrata Cheese with Balsamic-Marinated Strawberries
With low-carb and low-sugar recipes packed with protein, you and your family can stay healthy by following one of the best eating lifestyles in the world. Enjoy simple, wholesome meals that leave everyone around the table happy and satisfied with the Clean Eating Kitchen: The Low-Carb Mediterranean Diet Cookbook.