Subtitle How to Use Gaia's Magick and Medicine for Wellness, Transformation and Emotional Balance
Description Description Connect with the magick and frequency of 100 flower essences.
The power of Nature to heal has been accepted for many millennia. Flowers inspire us with their beauty, beguile us with their fragrance, and can have medicinal properties in their oils and plant matter. However, the healing properties of flowers go even deeper. Each flower holds a unique energetic fingerprint or essence that can be used for healing, wellness, and self-discovery.
Organized by categories
such as transformation, inspiration, boundaries, healing, and self-esteem, The Healing Guide to Flower Essences
helps you quickly find the right remedy for your wellness and self-discovery. For example, you can use Larch for overcoming doubt and insecurity, Gentian for perseverance and optimism after a setback, or Cherry Plum for surrender and trust in one’s soul path.
Each flower entry provides
a list of what its essence can assist you with
along with an invocation
and a description
of its physical properties, uses, and benefits.
Written by noted artist and flower essence practitioner Alena Hennessy and lovingly illustrated with original botanical art and illustration
with co-illustrator Jane Hennessy,
this user-friendly guide also includes:
- The history of flower essences dating back almost 3,000 years
- The original 38 flower remedies created by Dr. Bach
- How to connect more deeply with the properties and messages of the flowers by making your own flower essence remedies
- What it’s like to work with flower essences through insightful personal interviews with flower essence practitioners
- A resource section and an index
Embrace the subtle, beautiful, and transformational power of flower essences.