Subtitle The Beginner's Guide to Using Cards, Crystals, Runes, Palmistry, and More for Insight and Predicting the Future
Connect with your intuitive wisdom by exploring the key divination tools and techniques used throughout the ages: crystal casting and pendulums; runes; teacup, coffee cup, and salt readings; palmistry; playing cards and tarot cards; numerology; dice reading; crystal ball gazing; and more.
With this guide, you'll learn time-honored methods for developing your intuition, accessing the unconscious, and parting the veils between the realms. Learn to understand the deeper meaning of ordinary events—and reveal what the future may hold.
The Ultimate Guide to Divination presents to you the oracles of the ancients in a colorful, modern, and easy-to-use format. Step-by-step illustrations and color photos guide you through the methods, and helpful tables and reference charts show you how to understand and decipher common psychic symbols. Just a few of the valuable divinatory references within:
- A directory of crystals used in divination, each paired with a color photo of the stone and a guide to its interpretation
- A glossary of psychic symbols for tea, coffee, and salt readings
- An Illustrated guide to the meanings of hand and fingertip shapes, along with interpretations for each mount of the hand
- A complete review of the major and minor arcana cards of the tarot, including layouts for various spreads
- Numerology charts and keys for compatibility, auspicious numbers for occasions, and the meanings of your house and phone numbers
There is an oracle for every purpose and question. The Ultimate Guide to Divination is the essential handbook to the mystic arts.
The Ultimate Guide to… series offers comprehensive beginner’s guides to discovering a range of mind, body, spirit topics, including tarot, crystal grids, numerology, witchcraft, chakras, aromatherapy, and more. Filled with beautiful illustrations and designed to give easy access to the information you’re looking for, each of these references provides simple-to-follow expert guidance as you learn and master your practice.