This book is your most valuable tool for a lifetime of sewing success, completely updated with the latest innovations in sewing products and techniques.
Singer: The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing, 3rd Edition, is the one reference every sewer needs. Its 352 pages and 1,200 photographs cover every aspect of fashion and décor sewing. Choose the right tools and notions, use conventional machines and sergers, perfect your fashion sewing and tailoring, and produce lovely home décor projects. Step-by-step instructions for basic projects like pillows, tablecloths, and window treatments are included. Both beginning and highly skilled sewers will turn to this book again and again.
The third edition of this ultimate guide is updated with new photography and the latest innovations in sewing products and techniques.
Learn how to:
- Get the most out of your sewing machine.
- Take proper measurements (of people as well as of windows and tables).
- Read and understand commercial sewing patterns.
- Alter store-bought patterns for a perfect fit.
- Achieve thoroughly professional results.