With her powerful magic, Elsa can freeze water into snow crystals! Using the science and materials in this kit, children can create their own amazing transformations. Learn formulas, practice ratios, combine chemicals, and use the scientific method to form bath bombs that are uniquely Frozen 2 and uniquely yours!
Step-by-step instructions guide junior scientists in creating bath bombs inspired by their favorite Frozen 2 characters, such as Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff. Once they master the traditional bath bomb recipe, they can move on to more advanced experiments, such as Anna’s Candy Bath Bombs and Kristoff's Crystal Ice Bath Bomb, for an exciting new challenge. Ready for something different? Perform more experiments using similar materials and chemical reactions!
The adventure ends with a beautiful product to use or share, and the knowledge of why and how the bath bomb fizzes, foams, and conditions the skin.
Along with the 32-page instruction book that explains the science behind the fun, this kit includes:
- Citric acid (enough to make 10 bath bombs)
- Color drops (2 different colors)
- Baking soda
- Bubbly powder
- Plastic molds shaped like the four elements (earth, wind, fire, and water) celebrated in Frozen 2
- Anna's Candy Bath Bombs Recipe
- Kristoff's Crystal Ice Bath Bombs Recipe
- Elsa's Hot Chocolate Bath Bombs Recipe
- Olaf's Natural Element Bath Bombs Recipe
- Crystal Snowflake Recipe