Subtitle 20 Handcrafted Lip Balms & 6 Colorful Pods!
Whip up one-of-a-kind lip balms and mini lotion bars that will smooth your skin and reflect your style!
The All-Natural Lip Balm Boutique gives kids the chance to make their very own custom skin-moisturizing products. This beauty-based chemistry kit includes soft beeswax and custom molds to create luscious lip balms and moisturizing mini lotion bars.
Lip Balm Boutique also includes six stylish, candy-colored lip balm pods that fit perfectly in any purse, bag, or backpack for when you’re on the go. Follow the included recipes and add natural ingredients like healing olive oil or fragrant chocolate chips to create your very own concoction!
- All-natural ingredients, hands-on learning fun: This deluxe lip balm lab provides tools and ingredients to make all-natural, colorful, flavored lip balms at home—just add vegetable oil from the pantry and your choice of add-ins
- 30-piece kit includes lotion bar and lip balm molds: 6 mix-and-match lip pods, silicone lip balm mold, lotion bar molds, beeswax pastilles (42.2 grams), sticker sheet, 6 lotion bar gift bags, and illustrated full-color foldout with recipes and tips
- 20 recipes, tips & techniques: Including the lip balm recipe flavors Tropical Breeze, Cocoa Kisses, Cherry Balm, Pretty and Pink, Lemon Drop, and more; as a bonus, find instructions for making lip scrubs and mini lotion bars
- Illustrated foldout explains the science behind the beauty: Young scientists discover how lip balm works to keep lips smooth, why oil and water don’t mix, the role of honey in cosmetics, and more
- Flavored recipes require additional easy-to-find ingredients: Including honey, chocolate chips, cocoa butter, candy flavoring oils, coconut oil, vanilla extract, cosmetic-grade glitter, lipstick, vitamin E capsules, candy melts, and glycerin
- Perfect for budding cosmetic scientists ages 8+: Great birthday party or sleepover activity, or for making homemade gifts