Subtitle 50 Recipes selected by The Shelby Company Ltd
Have you ever wanted to eat like the Peaky Blinders? With this cookbook, filled with delicious period recipes as well as photos from the series, now you can!
With 50 recipes inspired by the Shelby family story arc, including classic locations and key moments, such as a night out at the Garrison, lunch at the Derby or dinner the Eden Club, this book has everything you need to eat like the infamous gang.
From hearty family fare, to snacks, sandwiches and bar food, as well as lavish canapes and lunches associated with a day at the races, the book culminates in an extravagant Shelby clan feast to remember at Arrow House. This unique cookbook allows you to immerse yourself in the world of Peaky Blinders with a culinary event for any occasion.
Authentic and delicious recipes in this book include:
- Grilled Oysters with Parmesan Crumb,
- Roast Rabbit with Bacon and Mushrooms in a whiskey sauce,
- Flavourful glazed Celeriac Steaks with breadcrumbs and herbs,
- A delicious Steak and Ale pie, with a tasty mash,
- Sloe Gin jelly with blackberries and cream,
- Marmalade bread-and-butter pudding with rum custard,
- and many more!
Combining stills from the series with recipes and specially commissioned photography, this is a lavishly illustrated cookbook for foodies and fans of Peaky Blinders alike.