Subtitle Learn 8 easy pieces from the series!
Description Description From the The Story Orchestra series, a beautifully illustrated first piano sound book! Press the keys to learn 8 famous classical tunes from the story books.
Even the youngest child can learn to play music with this simple method. Colour and shape codes correspond to the 14 keys, so kids can learn easy 8-bar, one-finger melodies
. Each song includes an enchanting illustration and description of the part of the story that the music is telling along with playing tips. All the favourite characters from the series are there to encourage young musicians as they play their first notes with the sound of a piano
. I Can Play:
- The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy – The Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky)
- The Dance of the Reed Flutes – The Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky)
- Flight of the Swans – Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky)
- Dance of the Cygnets – Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky)
- Royal March of the Lions – The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saëns)
- The Elephant – The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saëns)
- The Swan – The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saëns)
- Spring Dawn Chorus – The Four Seasons (Vivaldi)
Readers should press firmly
on the pages to activate the keys, encouraging them to explore the possibilities of making music!The Story Orchestra series
brings classical music to life for children through gorgeously illustrated retellings of classic ballet, opera and program music stories paired with 10-second sound clips of orchestras playing from their musical scores.Also available from the Story Orchestra series: The Magic Flute
, Carnival of the Animals
, Swan Lake
, The Sleeping Beauty
, The Nutcracker
and Four Seasons in One Day
.The perfect first keyboard to introduce children to classical music.