We have a great opportunity to join our UK Sales Operations team and to support growth and development of the business. The role is based at Quarto’s London office, which operates a hybrid model of blended working. Salary is dependent on experience. Please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com Closing date: Sunday 12th December.
Key Results Areas
- Provide and confirm detailed ship instruction to our various domestic and overseas printers.
- Track all shipments through final delivery.
- Liaise with various internal departments and freight forwarders to ensure on-time deliveries, to include coordinating weekly FCL’s from HK to our warehouse in the UK.
- Administrative responsibilities include review and approval of freight invoicing, initiating disputes where necessary; submitting paperwork for customer invoicing and maintaining an electronic filing system for retained freight documentation.
- Research and negotiate routing costs as necessary.
- Manage shipping trackers by updating them with latest delivery dates
- Liaise with accounting on queries related to specific shipments
- Assist in managing and facilitating special projects through completion.
- Initiate process improvements and set best practices.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with overseas shipping practices and import/export logistics, with a clear understanding of various shipping terms and requirements.
- Strong international shipping experience.
- Understanding of shipping documents and Customs requirements.
- Freight Forwarding experience.
- Load planning experience.